|Shīmoru Sukinā (シーモル スキナー)|
Sergeant Seymour Skinner
|Original Series Debut||Simpsons Roasting on a Open Fire|
|Springfield Bound Debut|
|Affiliation||Impromptu H-Team (Member)|
Springfield Elementary (Principal)
Skinner is originally portrayed as this sad principal always being the victim of Bart Simpson pranks but as shown in later episodes is a war veteran from vietnam
Development in Springfield BoundEdit
Substitute Springfield BoundEdit
- 1940 - Seymour Skinner (Armin Tamzarian) is born and raised in an orphanage in Capital City.
- 1966 - After stealing from an old woman and running into a judge, Armin is given the option to either join the army, go to jail, or apologize to the judge. Armin ultimately chooses to join the army (with little knowledge of the ongoing Vietnam War). There, Armin befriends Sergeant Seymour Skinner, who becomes his mentor and helps him find meaning in his troubled life.
- 1972 - After Sgt. Skinner is declared missing and presumed dead, Armin delivers the news to his mother, Agnes Skinner. Due to her mistaking Armin for her son, he is unable to break the news to her and ends up taking his sergeant's place as her, along with his identity.
- 1977 - Skinner becomes principal of Springfield Elementary School.
- 1981 - Skinner, along with Homer, Apu, and Barney form a barbershop quartet known as "The Be Sharps".
super intelligence as seen in the episode where he is in a group only for people with an IS over 130. He also has the abillity cammo which slows him pretend to be someone He's not. He also rolled a 20 when he rolled for his deception attribute as seen in the episode where he convinced Chalmers are called teamed hams
Yes mother: makes him submissive of his mother Non canon: psychic powers etc.
Character Trait BasisEdit
- Rolento (from Street Fighter Alpha 2)
- Gerry Strydum (from Baki the Grappler)
- Skinner's Theme - Sagat's Stage (from Super Street Fighter II: The New Challengers)
Voice Actor InfoEdit
- Harry Shearer