|Shīmoru Sukinā (シーモル スキナー)|
Sergeant Seymour Skinner
|Original Series Debut||Simpsons Roasting on a Open Fire|
|Springfield Bound Debut|
|Affiliation||Impromptu H-Team (Member)|
Springfield Elementary (Principal)
Development in Springfield BoundEdit
Substitute Springfield BoundEdit
- 1940 - Seymour Skinner (Armin Tamzarian) is born and raised in an orphanage in Capital City.
- 1966 - After stealing from an old woman and running into a judge, Armin is given the option to either join the army, go to jail, or apologize to the judge. Armin ultimately chooses to join the army (with little knowledge of the ongoing Vietnam War). There, Armin befriends Sergeant Seymour Skinner, who becomes his mentor and helps him find meaning in his troubled life.
- 1972 - After Sgt. Skinner is declared missing and presumed dead, Armin delivers the news to his mother, Agnes Skinner. Due to her mistaking Armin for her son, he is unable to break the news to her and ends up taking his sergeant's place as her, along with his identity.
- 1977 - Skinner becomes principal of Springfield Elementary School.
- 1981 - Skinner, along with Homer, Apu, and Barney form a barbershop quartet known as "The Be Sharps".
Character Trait BasisEdit
- Rolento (from Street Fighter Alpha 2)
- Gerry Strydum (from Baki the Grappler)
- Skinner's Theme - Sagat's Stage (from Super Street Fighter II: The New Challengers)
Voice Actor InfoEdit
- Harry Shearer
Major Characters, Family, Allies, Teachers, Acquaintances, and Rivals