A detailed list of reasons for why characters in Springfield display dislike or disloyalty towards other characters, mainly the Simpsons. A majority of these characters usually act as foils.
- Gave a poor book report on Treasure Island, which he didn't even read; Bart's grades have gotten worse.
- General: Strict, no-nonsense, penny-pinching, disciplinarian, who fought in 'Nam.
- Sang a song about Skinner in kindergarten, just to be accepted among the school children.
- Sang "Jingle Bells, Batman Smells" during the Christmas pageant.
- Spray-painted a crude image of Skinner and "I am a weiner" on the school wall.
- Flushed cherry bombs down the boys' bathroom toilets, which blows Skinner's mother off the girls' bathroom toilet seat.
- Bart was planning to simultaneously drop his pencil with Milhouse, Richard, and Lewis.
- Bart prints his name by pouring sodium tetrasulfate on the school grass.
- Lisa told he to "DMY" after he forces her to keep an eye on the dance; Lisa doesn't want to go inside with all the happy dancing couples.
- General: Harpy
- Spends too much time working at the Kwik-E-Mart.
- Had a wonderful dream where he died (Post-octuplet birth/colic).
- Manjula complains about standing around watching him "sell fatty poisons to overfed Americans" during their "special time together".
- Slept with Annette (Squishee Lady)
- Post-American History X-cellent (Current Series):
- Apu changes the car radio station to Sanskrit 93; Manjula thinks "ma-hot-ma or man-not-ma contest" is a sexist sacrilege.
- Apu accidentally leaves Gheet (1 out of 8 octuplets) at Moe's Tavern.
- Apu goes on about Lady Gaga all day long.
- General: Pious gossipy housewife
- General: Pig-headed enforcer
- General: Alcoholic
Lenny and CarlEdit
- General: Followers